Stocking retailers with brick and mortar shops are welcome to apply for our wholesale program. To apply, fill out the form below, and you will receive an email confirmation within 1-2 business days.
Already a member? Sign in here to view line sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I APPLY FOR THE WHOLESALE PROGRAM?
You can apply here on this page, via the 'Apply' button above. Please allow 24-48 hours for your account to be approved. You will receive a separate approval email.
HOW DO I PLACE A WHOLESALE ORDER?
Once you are approved, login into your wholesale account to view our most current line sheet. You may place orders via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. You may also call us at 215-825-7270 and place an order by phone.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO JOIN THE WHOLESALE PROGRAM?
We offer wholesale services to stocking retailers with brick and mortar stores only. Applicants must provide the following documentation (where applicable):
- Resale certificate
- Several photos of your brick and mortar store, including the store front and interior
- Shop hours
DOES YOUR WHOLESALE PROGRAM INCLUDE TAX EXEMPTION?
All applicants must submit a resale certificate to obtain tax exemption, in accordance with Pennsylvania law.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT FOR WHOLESALE?
Yes. The opening order minimum requirement is $2,500. Re orders are a $1,000 minimum. If your account has not been active for over 2 years, the $2,500 minimum must be reached in order to reopen the account. Past orders will not credit towards the opening order minimum if the account was not recognized as a stockist.
Orders must be written in case pack quantities as indicated in catalog and website. Lostine reserves the right to increase quantities to meet case pack requirements. All case pack requirements are per item number.
TALK TO ME ABOUT THE SHIPPING…
- Backorders will ship when available without notice.
- Shipping costs are calculated and charged separately from the purchase order. Please be advised, a separate credit card charge may appear on your statement as shipping is not included in the preliminary invoice. Please inquire in advance for any ship quotes.
- Some shipments will be sent palletized via an LTL freight carrier. Orders will be palletized if the order 1) consists of enough individual pieces that the the most cost-efficient way to ship is via freight, 2) the size of the item only allows for freight shipping and 3) if the item is especially fragile, freight shipping will be used to ensure its safety.
- Freight shipment amounts are calculated and determined based on location, safety of the product, crating and materials cost, and fuel cost efficiency.
- A handling fee may apply to larger freight items. Please refer to our line sheet for details.
- Any clients or customers receiving a freight shipment must specify if they need a liftgate, inside delivery, or white glove.
- Lostine requires that all shipments be inspected and approved within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise by the client or the warehouse facility and to alert Lostine of any damages or discrepancies within that time. Lostine will not be held responsible for any damages or discrepancies after the 48-hour time period. Lostine is not responsible for any damages that occur while in the care of a warehouse or storage company.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
Our return policy is valid for 30 days. Custom orders are non-returnable. Item must be in mint condition, with no signs of wear or use. Any item that is returned to us that is not in sellable condition will be charged a restocking fee. Outbound shipping costs are non-refundable.
IS THERE A LEAD TIME?
Items such as lighting, larger furniture, or customized pieces are made to order, and will have a lead time ranging between 2-14 weeks. All lead times are noted in the item description. Please feel free to inquire.
WHAT DOES MADE-TO-ORDER MEAN?
"Made-to-order" means that once we receive your order, it gets included in a production run of that item and when it is completed, it ships to you directly. This reduces waste (we don’t overproduce inventory or cut into materials that aren’t needed), and keeps our small, hardworking team organized. We have a limited number of people on our team and a made-to-order workflow, so we are only able to produce a certain number of items each week in order to maintain our lead times.
CAN YOU RUSH MY ORDER?
We are unable to rush any made-to-order items, due to the fact that there are no items to rush. Each item is made-to-order only after its been purchased.
CAN I ORDER SAMPLES?
Yes. We offer wood, leather and finish samples for a fee. Call us at 215-825-7270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a specific request.
CAN I PUT LOSTINE ITEMS ON MY WEBSITE?
- Retail shops wishing to sell online must adhere to MSRP/ MAP pricing. Failure to do so will result in suspension of the account until corrections are completed to Lostine's approval. New or open orders will be placed on hold. Accounts will be reviewed for possible termination if price discrepancies are not resolved within 2 weeks of notification.
- Stocking retailers must match the MSRP as stated on the line sheet.
- Lostine does not allow the redistribution of our goods to any 3rd party website or online entity.
- Drop shipping is approved on a case by case basis. Please inquire about drop shipping at email@example.com.
- Drop shipping is only available for a separate list of products. To inquire, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other item must be purchased and sent to the wholesaler for redistribution direct to consumer.
- Lostine products cannot be added to any online web store without express written permission.
- Lostine products sold online must have the Lostine brand name prominently listed in the product copy.
- All online web stores listing Lostine products for sale must write their own unique product copy.
DO YOU OFFER ZIP CODE PROTECTION?
Lostine will offer zip code protection to stocking retailers spending $5,000 or more in any given year, as long as the account remains active for one year. Zip code protection will be considered on a case by case basis.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
You may pay for your order with a credit card or check prior to shipping. Wholesale orders will require a credit card to store on file prior to production on made-to-order goods.