Fairmount Leather Long Oval Mirror - Tan
The Fairmount Mirror has a hand-stitched leather frame and is made from natural vegetable tanned leather and will vary in color and darken slightly with age. The mirror sits inside the frame like a pocket, and comes with an iron hand-hammered screw post for hanging. Hand crafted in Pennsylvania. Installation hardware included.
+ Made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
+ 20" W x 38" H
+ 9 lbs
+ Our American-made leather is a classic leather that will age beautifully over time. We celebrate the living finish of our leather and its inherent imperfections. Since each side of leather is different, the shade and texture of the leather will vary with each item. The patina created by daily wear-and-tear is meant to change and evolve over time.
+ Please care for your leather products with a soft cloth and a leather cleaner.
1. Mark out the spot where you wish to hang the mirror on your wall. (Note: the kit included with your mirror is for mounting directly into drywall, not a wooden stud).
2. Drill a 7/16" hole on your mark (drill bit not included).
3. Gently tap the anchor into the hole (do not remove the silver bolt from the anchor, it is used to tighten the anchor into the wall).
4. Use a traditional screwdriver to turn the anchor's bolt clockwise until you feel resistance; this signifies that the anchor has expanded and is firmly mounted. (Note: using a power drill reduces your ability to feel when the anchor is tightened properly).
5. Line up your mirror up to the anchor. Remove the anchor's silver bolt and thread in the decorative hammered bolt up to the 1" collar with the leather mirror held in between.