Sophia Mirrors - Walnut
The Sophia Mirror is hand crafted in Pennsylvania. The long neck of the frame is held by a hand-hammered iron peg that will ship with the mirror. The large is a great scale for over a single sink in a powder room or above a console in an entryway. The medium is lovely size above a dresser or in a hallway. Also available in a lighter maple wood. Installation hardware included.
+ Medium: 18 ½" W x 29" H x 1" D
+ Large: 26 ¾ W" x 42 ¾" H x 1" D
+ We recommend using a microfiber dust cloth to care for wood pieces. Kindly avoid additional cleaners and products.
1. Mark out the spot where you wish to hang the mirror on your wall. (Note: the kit included with your mirror is for mounting directly into drywall, not a wooden stud).
2. Drill a 7/16" hole on your mark (drill bit not included).
3. Gently tap the anchor into the hole (do not remove the silver bolt from the anchor, it is used to tighten the anchor into the wall).
4. Use a traditional screwdriver to turn the anchor's bolt clockwise until you feel resistance; this signifies that the anchor has expanded and is firmly mounted. (Note: using a power drill reduces your ability to feel when the anchor is tightened properly).
5. Remove the anchor's silver bolt and thread in the decorative hammered bolt up to the 1" collar.
6. Hang your mirror on the bolt and enjoy!